MATCHA GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE BOWL
It seems smoothie bowls are all the rage lately, and it’s easy to guess why. It’s a simple way to pack in extra fruits and veggies (especially for you picky eaters), it’s quick, and it’s totally customizable! Inspired by needing an extra kick of energy and antioxidants this Monday, we tried our hand at this light, fresh and super tasty Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl.
Matcha Green Tea Smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1-2 dates (or sweetener of your choice like honey or agave)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- ¼ cup of almond milk (or whichever dairy/non-dairy you prefer)
- 1.5 teaspoons of Matcha Green Tea
- Coconut shavings
- Sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds
- 0.5 teaspoon Matcha Green Tea
- Place all the ingredients for the smoothie bowl in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl and top with the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of Matcha over top for an extra boost of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Enjoy your Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl!
Tell us how you like your Matcha Green Tea Smoothie bowl on Facebook @CitizenTea